NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

"It is my firm opinion that the sp over the last ten months was...

1. 8,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "It is my firm opinion that the sp over the last ten months was kept down purposely (with whatever tactics the big boys use to control a sp, and there was one entity with enough shares to do this) in order to make the current offer "look good"....for any longer term shareholders , it does not look good at all...they will have lost millions. I know of one top 20 s/holder with an average of 25 cents"

sorry strats have you just realisedd this since the t/o offer? I thought you said it was just a large seller? i for one have been screaming for the last 10mnths that something was just not right.. All very well and good to post scenarios of ficticious companies but one obvious problem. Seems the Directors aren't in our corner , unlike insight or whatever their called. The thought of this dragging on for mnths is enough for anyone to dump and run now, hence the large turnover no doubt. And from your post the sp sits at nearly 10% below bid price. So on that basis the market doesn't expect the bid to proceed., according to the ficticious scenario. 5.1 is looking good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 85.0¢ $633 745

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112849 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.