NDO 0.56% 90.0¢ nido education limited

What to Do with your shares, page-4

1. 8,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I would be very careful taking financial advice from a HC poster and strats I would be careful with your postings
    " What to do with your shares, do nothing" This could easily be seen as giving advice. I feel this is out of character for you and obviously you are very peeved at the outcome.
    Yes, there is a bit of scaremongering going on but this doesn't mean these things won't happen. No one knows how many votes will be cast for and against by Sept 19 the closing date. After that you will be at the mercy of the counting. Roll up roll up, just another ASX lucky dip. Let's go back to the EGM called by the militants to oust the board, Yes, I was one, I admit it and my name was splashed up in the announcement for the world to see like the other "renegades"(Seems some of us had more forsight than others way back then eh?)Was your name up there strats? In any case Michael managed to scrape together only 5% to call the EGM. So how hard is it going to be to get more than 10% in this vote? I'm not sure what people think may happen if they vote no. Are you expecting a white Knight to swoop in and offer 7 cents? Forget it. Maybe they will up the offer to 6 cents after Sept 16 if it doesn't come in over 90%. Drag on for mnths to achieve a miserly 1/2 cent? Maybe your hoping that they won't get the 90% and will just go away and we carry on as usual with a board who wanted out? No. SP collapse to 3 cents while that board finally gets the boot and the company is left in a mess. There is another scenario which Phil has mentioned in his BRR chat and that is not what you want to get up in. I can tell you from experience. Consider your options people and seek professional advice. No one is more angry at this outcome than me but you gotta know when to holdem and know when to fold em. No adivce intended and all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 90.0¢ $17.45K 19.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 3950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.