PGA 0.00% 52.0¢ photon group limited

It depends on your opinion of what the company is worth after...

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    It depends on your opinion of what the company is worth after the raising. Given the company allows you to buy up to $10k worth of stock, you could average your holding right down. I've worked out what I think hte company is worth, however

I'm personally leaning towards not buying more shares in a company which will now have a low ROE, low chance of dividend in the medium term, and large operational tasks ahead of them. They still have a fair bit of debt on the books and the company now doesn't fit my investment framework. Basically the CGT credit is about all the value I see in it now.

On the flipside, I estimate EPS of around 1.3cps so you could value the company into the teens if you take notice of PER's and the likes. No divvy for a while is going to hurt though. If your happy to hold for a real long time, you could get your money back, but you'll have to risk more of your capital to do so.

I'm real dark on previous management for the lack of disclosure regarding the earn out agreements. This company has proven an expensive learning curve for me. I'm still undecided on which path I'll take but either way its going to hurt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.