SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

what to do, page-27

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    What I'll be doing is basically putting this in the draw until after Christmas. I'm not going to be selling now when the share price is 30% below the offer. If, in say January, the share price is still around these levels, I'll be taking some equity out of my house and investing it in SDL. The 4 months where I'll have to pay interest will be deductible against any capital gain made, plus it will be a great way to earn a 30% gain in 4 months. If by January/February the share price is above 50c, I'll think about selling and moving on to greener pastures.

What I won't be doing is checking this thread everyday, and moaning/lamenting about the situation we are in. All this will serve to do is drag this out for me even further, and quite honestly I do not see the point. If you don't want to hold anymore, then sell. If your going to post on here every day about how angry you are with management while the violins play in the background, you'll probably stress yourself to the point where you'll have a heart attack before you receive your cheque. This isn't directed at one person in particular, just everyone really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.