SYR 1.61% 31.5¢ syrah resources limited

what to do?

1. DSD
    15,757 Posts.
    I doubt any stock on the ASX will outperform SYR in FY12. It's the dream every punter longs for. early birds invest on hope that graphite strike will be above average. Suddenly mkt realises this small-cap is shaping-up as potentially the biggest and best graphite mine in the world!! Some folk have seen 30fold gains on their investment... with more likely to follow. In normal times it's not too late to catch a ride on SYR. But another GFC is very likely. When is hard to say but sooner rather than later is my guesstimate. So what does one do re SYR?
    Options include:
    a) Buy now in the hope the GFC will not affect SYR too badly and that more outstanding results will overpower everything else.
    b) Place an order at say $1.75 and hope a collapse in overseas mkts will trigger the order.
    c) Wait for GFC mk II and try to jump in near the bottom... whatever that may be?
    d) Watch world mkts implode and drown the pain in champers wishing you were one of the early-bird holders of SYR.

I've taken option b. Problem is if SYR does hit $1.75 it means the rest of the mkt has taken a hellava hammering.

Well done to the early-birds. SYR is the stuff dreams are made of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.005(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $325.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 30.8¢ $1.400M 4.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60539 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 80900 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.