LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

what to do?

1. cjl
    13 Posts.
    I would appreciate some advice/opinions from people in a similar position to me

Why vote? I am sure the BIG BOYS have enough % to get what they want put through.

I still think/hope that Linc has a great future and will appreciate in Value for all and I am currently so far down on my purchase price, I have no alternative but to go along for the ride with what they are doing, which will cost me more money in the hope that I will re coup my initial investment plus some more hopefully and just get burnt on the transactions etc of an International Trade.

Once listed on SGX, I will need to convert the share price from Singapore Dollars, Commsec in US Dollars then take on the High brokerage costs, ongoing fees per month, per year etc for an International trading account just for this 1 shareholding.

I have an account with Commsec but not an International one, I called them and was told it will be a lot of paperwork then $2 per month plus $68 per year if you do not trade. Then depending if you sell all at once or not you will pay either .75% or 1% brokerage! I punched into Commsec a trade here of $60,000 would cost $72 on SGX Linc trade at 1% it will be $600!

What will the difference be for taxation purposes once it is sold from Singapore, is it viewed differently as overseas investment and what about hopefully Capital Gains Tax? Any better or worse for tax?

Does anyone know if Phillip Capital is any better deal than Commsec?

Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.