NXS 6.38% 22.0¢ next science limited

what to do., page-3

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Varuka
    I disagree on several points. You start out by saying you dont want to gloat but then proceed to do so. You say that you are a whiz for suggesting that SGH wont have a crack at NXS. The realty is we dont know this yet. They are still in negotations with someone. We dont know who this is.

Either the news was going to be good or bad. If it wasnt good the sp was always going to suffer badly. At best you took a 50/50 bet and got it right. If you knew it was going to pan out like it did, you would have sold prior to the halt. Clearly, you had as much hope as the rest of us.

We dont know how the cap raising will work. Id be surprised if they had thought that out already and may already be in the final throes of a deal.

NXs obviously believe they can get better shareholder value by recapitalising. Time will tell. Until then all we can do is speculate, which is what your post is.

Rather than be a purveyor of bad news, all loose and speculative, i am more optomistic.

Since we are both holders, i wish you all the best. In my view a successful recapitalisation will improve things significantly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $64.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $10.78K 49.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 17979 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.