NXS 5.36% 29.5¢ next science limited

what to do., page-5

1. 1,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Well Dr.Dann indeed lets agree to disagree.

I was very careful not to gloat but you can take from it what you want.

Fact is, DV has left and that is a blow to the company. I will also stand by my view that SGH will never, NEVER happen for the reasons outlined. But, lets wait and see. Also, I took more than a 50/50 bet; I said SGH would not happen AND the sp would come crashing down on the disappointment (while HC at the time was full of speculation about all kinds of incredible deals).

Not sure if you have been involved with CR raisings yourself but if you have, I doubt you have EVER seen a company announce its intention to do so prior to actually doing it - for very good reason. It will mean you take an unncessary double whammy on your sp. Again we will wait and see what happens but I will eat my shoes if they raise capital at a premium to market.

I appreciate your positive attitude but given what I have seen over the past couple of years this, to me (just my view...which may well be wrong), it is like sticking your head in the sand. You are just hoping that something will happen when I suspect the "infrastructure" simply is not there for that to happen. The ugly duckling will not transform into a beautiful swan just because we want that to happen (maybe with some drastic plastic surgery ...who knows).

I hope you do well out of your NXS holding - as I hope everyone does well. I just don't think I will hang around long enough to see it happen.

Should I have sold; yes? Did I: no. Why? Well instead of following my own advice, I lived in hope that some of all the optimism would actually turn out to be correct. My bad. :-) Greed is a wonderful thing. :-)

Good luck with your holding and thanks for your feedback.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $81.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.5¢ $27.42K 95.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51855 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 1573 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.