BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

what to do

1. 279 Posts.
    Dow down big time again!

What to do?

I've been spooked out of RAU twice since I 1st got in in July, the latest being on Monday after Asia was sh1tting itself & news of Citigroup's CEO rsigning over the weekend.

Sold out at 10.5 & was hoping for a fall on the Dow on Monday night to get back in sub 10c.

Dow was down 50 odd (not enough I thought). I was right, early trading in RAU saw it climb to 12, & I had a bid @ 9.1. What to do?

Lifted the bid to 10c, don't know why I left it there, it didn't look like testing 10 again any time soon. Then I saw the bid > ask. oh sh1t an announcement! A placement! Left the pc to make a coffee & ponder. Back to the screen at 11:00 & price was 10.5 & climbing. Will my bid be clipped? 11c, what's happening? Whay has the placement not hammered the price & why is it climbing.

But christmas had come early, my bid had been clipped while i was having a cuppa. I was ecstatic & enjoyed the rest of the day as it climbed to 15.

What will happen today? Nervous traders will sell, stop losses will be hit. Will support come in to mop up the carnage...

I don't know, but what I do konw is that I'm hangin' on this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.