KCN 1.48% $1.67 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I thought I would return to this post of mine from the 20th...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178

I thought I would return to this post of mine from the 20th December 2022. Some of it has not aged well. NE and certainly funding... Funding has really been the horror story for KCN over the last 3 years.

With that all said. There could be some very big moves in the short term.

1) First gold pour from plant 1. This will help the share price but I do not see this getting us above $2

2) Finance news. This will get us over $2 if it is around the AUD $50m mark. Immediately we can retire the Nebari loan and simultaneously continue with Point 3

3) Share buy back can commence. It does not need to be aggressive but it needs to start immediately and it needs to occur daily.

4) Deferring of the Award for a further 6 months. Some people just do not understand that this is a huge asset to the company and delaying this further is the best thing for the company. Thailand want this settled without getting burnt and what does that say about what should actually happen. We need to get stronger as a company (financially and otherwise) and we need more for out bottom line in terms of value for what they did. The current "compensation" is quite simply unacceptable.

5) NE. One can only hope that what is being planned is actually in shareholders best interests. There is not certainty that it is. I believe news on this will be positive for the SP and we could be at $2.5 when it is announced and thus may push us up to around $3 where we will meet a significant amount of resistance an where the company can buy back an extremely large amount of shares.

6) A full quarter of full production. 25,000 ounces or around $100,000,000 revenue for a quarter. Will take us over $3 but we have wait just under 5 months for that news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.67
Change
-0.025(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $429.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.72 $1.66 $916.1K 543.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7253 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 38183 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.