LBT 6.67% 1.4¢ lbt innovations limited

What to expect on LBT by the end of June this year?, page-259

1. vmp
    13,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9168
    Hey prosperity, I am one of the most upbeat way back in Oct/Nov, LoL. I am very frustrated with the way BB handled our journey since then, esp the CR. But I am still here for the tech with massive market and potential. The tech was 10 years in the making and there is currently no competition. Even so, I feel we need a proactive CEO with a sense of urgency, superior skills in finance, investment, sales, marketing, and contract negotiations in order to achieve a stellar investment performance.

For now, I was thinking it is better imo to keep it low profile until we sign a distribution agreement. This beast could go up easily to $1. However my other worry is that the free oppies would be dumped which will again impact our SP along the way. Overall, The mcap is still low and SOI are less than 200m. A relatively tight register will also help. Hold tight.

Just wondering what linsanity, furniture and the rest of the crew are expecting from this next phase now that we have a working prototype of our product?
    Last edited by vmp: 25/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $22.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $18.89K 1.349M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 404423 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 53937 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.