RDM 0.00% 15.5¢ red metal limited

AAA+ CrimnsonCTop stuff, i have a question for you which is...

1. 263 Posts.
    AAA+ CrimnsonC

Top stuff, i have a question for you which is probably hard to answer but could you give it a shot..

Imagine a Boomerang sitting upright with both ends pointing down the boomerang is the BIF's, this represents 1203/1203B towards the bottom end of the boomerang and 1204(current hole) towards the top, is it possible that the BIFs in 1203B and potentialy 1204 be of the same body as the 1204 zone is obviously around 300m higher and only about 150m away???

Secondly is it possible that the shape of this thing if it is the same body have a horizontal line at the bottom which would then look like a bowl sitting upside down a table giving a massive zone in the middle of around 300m from 800m - 1,100m or is the DHEM data good enough to suggest that its just the 2 X 50m zones for a total of 100m in thickness that were shown???

Below is a link from a SIR announcement which shows on page 6 how the grades and thickness bounce around greatly over very short distance, also on page 6 it shows how a lower grade zone(disemminated sulphides) is stacked directly on top of the high grade(massive sulphides) zones.

More importantly it shows how the orebody went from a pinched zone of 17m wide to a massive wide zone in excess of 70m within a stone of just 50m, its about 100m wide and then drops away very quickly. I like looking at other exploration models even though Nova is nickle and copper as it shows the unlimited amount of possbilities that are on the table.

I think we have all the ingredients to bake this cake.

Page 6 on the link below is worth a look as it could easily replicate almost to the meter what RDM may deliver on this next hole which would be a massive result.

http://www.siriusresources.com.au/documents/SiriusASXannouncement-121029-60metrehighgradenickelhitsatNova.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $6.125K 38.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 182468 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 43629 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.