EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

what to expect, page-84

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Well considering the situation, i'd say that there is reason and justification into why its taking a long time... There is also nothing to suggest so far that the licence isn't coming and its obviously expected as you say we are dormant until it comes. Check the Narcotics Drugs Regulation 2016 Division 1 for the extent they need to go through (I also understand they hire professionals for this... well i hope). I presume the company THC has one manufacture licence fits all for the business but they also need the TGA licences (Good manufacturing practices) and Local (local laws - i think) and State Government (scheduled drugs) approvals too. There also needs to be significant information provided to and assessed by the ODC when a new facility is added to the books so add that to your time frame. That's just a rough idea off the top of my head with a quick look at the NDA67 and NDR16. I highly doubt they filled out the wrong form but i'd almost guarantee they missed something or had to re assess certain facilities, documents, etc. On top of all that the lack of man power on the floor at the ODC for the work that blown up out of de-regulating MM they need to assess the security, facility, documents, employees, who you business partners are, where the product is going etc. Don't hold your breath on someone putting their hand up. Lets just hope they're hard at work and the 'utter silence' (weird... announcement just today) pays off sooner rather than later, I want the licence just as much as the next man/woman to get this ball rollin just my quick brief thoughts. Hope no one gets sensitive over my comments and this might trigger someone to look outside the box and narrow it down further than an assumption of filling the wrong form or my broad spiel- i'm too lazy to be that person.... AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.