ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

what to look forward to..., page-3

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hey Deb Merry XMAS!

I think never before has it been more critical to choose where to keep our money...

The US debt-to-GDP has just passed GDP and I don't know any economy that has recovered from this without a major currency collapse. England is a 1000 time GDP!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/its-official-us-debtgdp-passes-100

Australia is one of the few obvious safe-havens for investment capital in the entire world. Our relatively stable political and economic landscape is going to be bolstered by our export of things like Coal to China!

China and India are growing in Demand at a rate that is hard to comprehend. Australian companies that position themselves to align with China and its growing needs will not just avoid the coming collapse but grow dramatically.

All the latest reports show a clear 5 year Coal uptrend one of the few in the world. Another would be gold!

"Coal Mongolia is a premier investment conference of the coal industry of Mongolia. From its very inception, the conference has been fast gaining steam in both its scope and reputation. The primary goal of this key event is to attract technical and financial investments into the coal sector of Mongolia, and that includes both extractive and mineral processing industries; to introduce the most advanced - environmentally and technically- practices that the country could embrace; to foster equally beneficial cooperation ties that would ultimately strengthen Mongolia's competitiveness in the regional economy."

http://conf.mccloskeycoal.com/story.asp?sectioncode=8&storyCode=81926

http://www.coalmongolia.mn/

The world is onto Mongolia make no mistake about that. ROB is so undervalued now that the dilution and Christmas has had its way with it. I am predicting for what it is worth a January Effect for ROB!

For me ROB is a long term investment, I want to see it after 1-2 years! No one I talk to thinks that after the restructuring ROB is not going to continue its growth. There is also good swing trading opportunities with ROB as well! When the short-termers and long-termers are happy that is a perfect match!

Mongolia is absolutely the right direction for ROB as a company. It has excellent advisers and a wonderful first asset with multiple targets. I expect sound and positive news flow like we just had.

CONFERENCES: Below is a list of upcoming conferences!

Vancouver Resource Investment Conference
    Vancouver, Canada Jan 22-23, 2012
    Conference

Mines Coal Mongolia
    Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia Feb 9-10, 2012
    Conference

World Money Show
    Orlando, USA February 9-12, 2012
    Conference

PDAC 2012
    Toronto, Canada March 4-7 2012
    Conference

Mines and Money Hong Kong
    Hong Kong, March 19-23, 2012
    Conference

Asia Mining Congress
    Singapore, March 26-30 2012
    Conference

McCloskey Mongolia Coal Conference
    Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia March 29-30, 2012
    Conference

New Orleans Investment Conference

Australia is poised and millions of Asian, European and American investment capital will look at Australia and Australian Companies as very cheap. We can expect more capital raising next year. More licenses and more members of the ROB team. Mongolia is one of the only directions ROB could take to accelerate it rapidly (1-2years) back up to 50c+

It is obvious it will not take much for people to draw the trendline here and then decide to move the price upwards!

Because I am log term I am happy to accumulate under 3c all day of the week! For me this is an easy call like ABU was for me this year!

If you liked what I've said let me know by voting!

Merry XMAS and I hope you are not working over Christmas like I am!

PS - All the opinions here could all be wrong! The market is a wicket place with lots of gravestone for good peoples capital! Get professional advice, talk to geologists and trust your gut! If you love something others will too! DYOR!

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.