NDO 2.94% 82.5¢ nido education limited

what to make of it..., page-33

1. 1,812 Posts.
    re: the barber is waiting.. agreed kiwi. tho I must confess with AOT I can't help watching the depth, ... something about those numbers ticking around (I'm not autistic ... tho sometimes I wonder :-)

Watching the depth over past few days with NDO, today's buyers definately seemed to be coming in from side, taking out at least 2 levels today.

I will lay one item in this thread .. and that watching ... and just for the sake of watching ... a stock and its intraday activity can give you great insight into the pattern of trading, where the BIDS are coming from, how big, how regular etc etc.

I find that this can lead to making better decisions ... and whilst some will say that when they trade they have a "gut feeling" a trade will go a certain way, I feel that underestimates what is actually happening in their mind. Almost at a subconscious level they have combined all the information they have gleened and come to a summarised position.

So just "watching the depth" can be insightful ... but still, I dont base a buying decision on it ... I leave that to the charts, its indicators and some fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $188.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 82.0¢ $29.96K 36.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11683 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 3829 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.