NDO 2.94% 82.5¢ nido education limited

re: the barber is waiting.. KiwiBoy...It appears you have a...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: the barber is waiting.. KiwiBoy...

It appears you have a mindset not unlike mine...good to see there are a few other smart ones about...LOL!

There are so many factors to be considered when purchasing shares, be it for a trade, an investment, or perhaps both.

There's general market conditions to consider, such as; the market cycle; the various sector cycles; exchange rates; inflation; oil prices; gold prices; geopolitical influences; etc, etc...

Then there are company specific conditions, such as; each stock's particular cycle; liquidity; cash at hand; number of shares on issue; number and nature of options or other instruments issued; trading patterns; growth potential; management; assets; competition; etc, etc...

Then finally...very, very finally...we have the market depth which can be useful as a last minute timing indicator...and nothing more!

I'll admit though, on some occasions, market depth can indicate an opportunity for a quick trade, but only after most of the above has already been taken into account...and only in special circumstances.

In my early days, I made some huge profits using market depth as the main guide. A typical trade might start when one of my "alerts" would flag a particular stock...perhaps because it had risen 10% or so...and after a quick check of the depth, I would by a truckload!

The problem however, is that I was also getting sucked into just as many losing trades along the way...and several "insolvencies" as well.

Nothing like a 100% loss, or two, to kick you into line!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $188.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 82.0¢ $39.58K 47.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 13 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.