FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

What tomorrow brings!!

1. wop
    2,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Sorry people wanted to change the thread from the energy and political debate and focus on the big day Monday.

IMO its important to realise that the Pivacs have spent a lot of time and money on FBR and over 2 decades on the Tech.
    They don't strike me as owners of a Company that dont know what they are doing. All along they have been putting together a winning strategy that is slowly coming together.

The only thing that matters is the HX works and works well. I know that we only have MOUs etc at the moment . But they are with huge names and this can change quite quickly to something more binding. That wouldn't be the case if the HX and DST was nothing but clunky pieces of metal stuck together. As a poster said earlier on who is going to commit to a Tech that isnt proven yet. My guess is that this will all change soon after they demo the machine to all.

Really the only thing that the Pivacs have changed so far is the short delay in completion of the HX, Ohh, they decided to build 2 so not sure what the big deal is. I recon tomorrow there will be an extension for maybe up to 6 months and CAT will throw in some more cash IMO. But the over all deal will be one of getting closer together and smoochier.

Go Micky and Mark go get em.

https://www.fbr.com.au/view/our-story

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.