TON 8.33% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

What TON sp will do if SYR rejects or accepts the offer?

1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Lets be real the TON run to 69c is on the back of Glencore offer rumoured to be $2b for SYR and on unconfirmed speculation that TON may be much bigger than SYR. Reality is that TON has a long way of firming up the resource and grades.

What does it mean for TON if:

1. SYR rejects the offer of $2b
    2. SYR accepts the offer of $2b or more

My guess is and i may not be very good at it is that if SYR rejects the offer TON holders will hope Glencore will have a look into TON and may even fund Tons drilling and in this way have a foot in. Sp may consolidate back to the 50c awaiting for DD assay.

If SYR rejects for reason that $2b is a low ball offer than TON sp may continue the ride upwards and slight consolidation here n there awaiting confirmation of DD result to be as good as SYR. May be Glencore will eyeball TON or other majors may now be interested in following Glencore's interest in vanadium.

If SYR accepts the $2b ($12/share is double current sp) TON mays be on Glencore's radar as it will be keen to remove any future competition this is assuming TON graphite or rather vanadium is as good as SYRs. Obviously if the first DD result confirms grades to be as good as SYR or even better blue sky is where sp will ne heading to.

Hypothetical

SYR will spew if Glencore later turned its attention to TON n buy out TON for $2b with Glencore as a competitor next door.

Can SYR have the funds to buy TON?

to sum up TON sp trend upwards may be in tact either way.

I would appreciate some contributions to these thoughts from Freehold and anyone but blind ramping of this stock is not going to help with the discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $26.95K 2.586M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1138025 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 26559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.