POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

I've never seen such a bunch of blinded investors whom will...

1. 735 Posts.
    I've never seen such a bunch of blinded investors whom will believe nothing but positive spin for this company!! This is unbelievable that every time a negative announcement is made the hardcore guys here on hotcopper will bring up something positive to put their own minds at ease. Andrew Forrest resigning and if there is no funding arranged, the share price on opening, whenever that will be, will be absolutely smashed and geez wow wee won't that be great for everybody's investments.

Okay I didn't proof read my last post and yes Mr Forrest has less than 20 million tide up here not two.
    But how much does that really affect a person whom has a fortune of about 5 billion if that money was lost?
    It would be insignificant to him, as he just gave away that sort of dollars to the slaves of the world!

There has been way too many posters on here who think Poseidon Nickel is the Golden Child of the ASX which has the best of everything, resource, grades, management and the worst of nothing. But unfortunately this has been a charade for years and has burnt many investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.