CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

@Harley64 mate the way I see it .......... currently 17.5 is...

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    @Harley64 mate the way I see it .......... currently 17.5 is made up of 1c cash and 16.5c based on OZL 11.33 conversion, so agree no premium factored for substantial assets and cash at hand in newcoy CASPIN.......

IMHO I can see a value of approx 3cents for CASPIN on current share issue making our original offer say .19cents

NOTE: Announcement quoted "An Independent Expert is to be commissioned to form a view on the value of the Caspin shares that Cassini Resources Shareholders will also receive and therefore total transaction consideration for Cassini Shareholders"

I suspect some astute investors are accumulating at this current rate with some nice upside discounted or under estimated by the broader market........

Based upon charts and fundamentals I also see OZL at $17.00 over the coming years.......... an equivalent of say .25 cents plus 1c plus Caspin

I also suspect the script rollover between CZI and OZL wouldn't constitute a CGT event.......

Overall GREAT DEAL. all IMHO, I'm not an advisor. just a simple punter and welcome any correction to my thoughts here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.