SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

what value is ssn

1. 470 Posts.
    What Valuation is SSN at this point in time.

These are rough estimations I have calculated using some of the figures from the IPAA OGIS FLORIDA presentation.

I have allowed $1000 per acre for both Roosevelt and Hawk Springs which could easily be influenced by any further positive or negative drilling results. SOA#2 will have a big bearing in the next few days, where Roosevelt has some way to go before SSN buy price of $200 per acre reaches $1000 per acre. I haven’t included any further transactions in Roosevelt with the 2nd Tranche until such time SSN informs the market.

It is extremely difficult to put a proper valuation on Hawk Springs or Roosevelt at this stage on current results or until other acreage in or around SSN have sold (for example CHK Niobrara leases). So I have made some very rough estimates until we have further results.

$30M Cash (Approx)

$18M Hawk Springs calculation of $1000 per acre 18,000 acres in total

$20M Roosevelt calculation of $1000 per acre 20,000 acres
    1st Tranche (No buy back option from FPEC )

$17M North Dakota Approx infill wells from SSN

$4M Proved Reserves (as quoted from SSN)

$0M ORRI (at this stage)

$89M in total

4.5 cents fully diluted

If you use the Enercom report it puts an updated figure of $500 per acre on Hawk Springs and with current results from Roosevelt, if you put the same value of $500 per acre you would have a valuation of SSN of approx 3.5 cents per share fully diluted.

Would be happy for other thoughts and opinions.

Cheers Matsim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.