GPN greater pacific gold limited

re: the next specie to take off aaragon...I suggest you take...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: the next specie to take off aaragon...

I suggest you take care here...don't forget that post record date, the shares will be adjusted to the tune of about .8c.

At the current price, a straight adjustment should see the shares fall back to 1.2c...and the options "fair value" around .003c

The key perhaps is how high the shares manage to get pre record date....and of course, the resulting adjustment.

Technically, the market has ignored the recent acquisitions, so we can perhaps safely use the un-adjusted charts for future guidance.

Support appears to be around the 1.5c range, with another apparently confirmed on Friday at 1.8c...should we trade into the low/mid 2's next week as I suspect we might, there is every chance 2c will also become a strong support level going forward.

Based on this scenario, should the shares trade in the high 2's or even low 3's prior to the record date, we may well see an adjusted price respecting the 2c support level (or higher)...if not, then 1.8c should provide a decent level of support...and of course if that fails, we go back to the 1.5c level.

All of these would suggest the options are a good bet...but on just one days trading, it is far too early for me to enter the options.

The key here perhaps will be just how high the shares manage to trade prior to the record date...and to this end, we await several key events to underpin the success of the IPO and in the process, help define the value model for the GPN shares, both pre and post record date.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.