GPN greater pacific gold limited

re: the next specie to take off Thx T4P, I'll heed your advice...

1. 5,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 917
    re: the next specie to take off Thx T4P, I'll heed your advice but am rather confident of the outcome over the next few weeks/months.

:)

A.

Chewing the fat though, have you noticed the current chart, long-term support and resistance formed a triangle and resistance got smashed on Fridays result?

I don't need to spell this out to you, but for the others who are reading this is a classic scenario of a stock which is headed in an upward direction.

A good example of this is AEX, it basically did the same thing and is headed in that blue sky direction also.

These patterns don't happen all that often, sometimes every 10 years or sooner/later. But when they do happen, you can count your blessing for getting in early enough if you’re lucky.

IMO GPN is right at the beginning of that upward trend (same as AEX is), its potential could be a number of areas originally, however, like all stocks, they seem to show us repeat history (that's why we use charting as a guide to where a stock MIGHT go).

If this is the case than we could use the Feb 2000 to March 2000 pattern as a guide, I've picked the highest area based on today’s environment towards these sought of stocks.

However, saying that GPN may go to 22c could possibly be underplaying it tad, what if;
    1. There Uranium is minable
    2. They have feasible gold
    3. The market shows support for other U companies which have no proof of mining.
    4. Gold and or Uranium go up.

All of these points would/could easily assist GPN's climb.

Point 3 is an interesting one though IMO, we have seen recently how some of the more speculative U stocks have climbed (AEX, DYL, TOE, PEN, FSL, etc etc) considerable. If there is a general consensus for buying speculative U and G mining stocks in the Aussie market, than stocks like GPN could possible break long term resistance 21c and find new highs?

All in all exciting times for GPN and us RATMIT!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.