LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

yeah i dont really follow it, but reading the news, the MD has...

1. 394 Posts.
    yeah i dont really follow it, but reading the news, the MD has been in talks with other parties and are prepared to go it alone...

you really have to be brave to short as low as 25c knowing they can get a deal any minute..

i think itll hover around here, but this short term selling should provide a bounce

just my opinion though

J Liquefied Natural Gas To Build Fisherman's Landing With Or Without Arrow - Report

SYDNEY (Dow Jones)--Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd. (LNG.AU) will build the Fisherman's
    Landing LNG project in Queensland state with or without the participation of Arrow Energy
    Ltd. (AOE.AU), according to a report in Wednesday's Australian Financial Review.
    If the takeover offer for Arrow from Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDSB) and PetroChina Co.
    (PTR) succeeds, the gas Arrow had intended to process through Fisherman's Landing
    will instead go through Shell's planned facility at Curtis Island.
    However, LNG Managing Director Maurice Brand said an LNG plant will be built at
    Fisherman's Landing anyway.
    He said his company has been in talks with other coal seam gas companies since last
    year on the possible supply of gas to the project, according to the report.
    "If Arrow are not able to supply the gas or acquire the project, then we have no
    doubt...that we can work with other parties who can supply gas," Brand said.
    Brand said either party still has the right to walk away from their deal on
    Fisherman's Landing, as the deal has yet to be finalized.
    He said LNG expects to make a final decision on the project by late March or early
    April.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.