BHP 0.63% $44.86 bhp group limited

what was wrong with the result?, page-44

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    sharespec,

No need to get confused if you know your position size in relationship to your capital and your risk management.
    No one will know the bottom or top.
    To carculate the worst or the impossible will help your move, to me the worst is around 20 or just lower, selling some into strong rally is nice.
    I am waiting to buy a little parcel under 30, if I miss it then fine as I am still holding a nice long term position.
    We need a huge panic where it drops by 10% or more, it is my wish, not sure if it will happen.

joeyy63,

Thanks mate, to believe in our judgement and trust our conviction is a must otherwise one will get so confused to listen too much to news from "EXPERTS" people think they know what they are talking about...the truth is no one knows 100% and as I say opinion means BIG ZERO....
    Logic and commonsense and reality must prevail and the rest is probability....no more and no less.
    When panic sets in irrational behaviour and thinking starts to overcome logic and commonsense....remember 911 terorist attact in NY....hey we are still here, market is still here.
    Irrational behaviour may push BHP to 20, I dont know but if it does it will be a life time opportunity in my book.
    But hey my opinion means nothing and it depends on our ability and flexibility to make the most from the unpredictable events that will unfold.

I dont like to "predict" or waste my time to argue as to what happens next to the Chinese as I cant possibly know, what I know is if BHP drops to under 30, I will take more risk and so on and on, to commit 100% of our capital to any stock is suicide, to have capital left for the unpredictable is wise.
    100 traders will have 100 views and 100 opinions when they look at a chart yet it is the same chart.

All stocks are dogs including BHP for ME till they make me good profit, so trade well and profit will come.

Keep our ego under control and no need to prove anything
    and no need to be a hero.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.