MXR 0.00% 3.3¢ maximus resources limited

I bought in over 12 months ago because "Gladiator" is one of my...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I bought in over 12 months ago because "Gladiator" is one of my favourite films.

LOL!!

OK!! Not everybody gets my sense of humour.

Truth is, i scanned the HC posts and noticed there was a tug-of-war going on between ERO & MXR posters at the time.

Fishy, TTC, Moneytree, Sellier, CommodoreContrarian and a few others were trying to explain to ERO holders why MXR was the better of the two when comparing M/C and the Assets on offer. ERO'ians would have none of it. You must remember, at the time ERO was around .80 cents due to its Uranium Assets exposure.

After doing some research it was obvious that MXR was extremely undervalued. Started dabbling in the MXRO's, trading them. Then eventually jumped in.

I have traded them along the way and still kept a core holding. It hasn't been easy sailing and by the looks of things there is still along way to go. However, the assets are there, we are moving a step forward within each asset class.

No matter what some of the people say i am still confident as ever that management will come good with stitching up the deals once resources are jorced and not forgetting into production for at least Sellheim and hopefully Birdnhand. It was the Gold which first got me interested from the start.

Alot has changed since then.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $165 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61729 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 890810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.