FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

what wasn't, page-2

1. 486 Posts.
    Hi Pinto,

You wrote "I think we are doing fine", in the light of the concerns below, can you (or anyone) address each point so that I can reply to this shareholder why my FML recommendation was a good one. So far nobody has really disputed his points!?

Also, those that talk about another round of capital raising, my feeling is that FML has no chance of ever raising capital with a "sophisticated investor" offer again, due to so many getting burned with the last one at 7.6c. when the stock was at 8.2c.

=====

Had a chat to my ex father in law (Geologist and founder of diamond and gold deposits in West Africa, suffice to say... he talks I listen) The reason these stocks have not gone up is that they are overpriced and they have 4.5 BILLION shares available which gives them (Focus) a net value at 7cents a share of $300 million. Quite a bit of money really seeing they are trying to get 100,000 ozs per year production and currently this calendar year are on track for/ estimate only 70,000. Anyway, another thing, they have quite a unique set of drilling challenges in that they are in the middle of a salt lake and if that floods...
    I will wait see what they do on Monday. I notice they went down AGAIN today mores the pity.
    =====

IE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $2.397K 16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 929 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 35350 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.