ROC 0.00% 11.0¢ rocketboots limited

what we are buying , page-2

1. 87 Posts.
    Auto I'm not sure how closely you follow HZN or CUE but you'll find that HZN geologists assessed Maari and are the reason that all the jv partners (omv, Todd, cue and HZN) upgraded their reserves. This has been independently certified and is an example of the reality that HZN probably has the finest and most experienced technical team of any Australian oiler.

As for your comments re: Simon Marais, if you do a small amount of digging into his previous investments you'll find the profile of a corporate raider, not am activist investor. It would be extremely naive to think his interests go beyond his 20% stake in roc and, in my opinion, his goal with roc was always to crush capital expenditure, spin out Malaysia and milk the few producing assets dry as quickly as possible.

All that being said this is only my opinion and I accept that others have a very different view of what a future roc should look like. My frustration, which I vented a few days ago, is that there isn't a person out there who could reasonably expect the proposed changes to the constitution to be passed and, as such, this represents a self-indulgent waste of our time on the part of Allan Gray.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $21 189

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 115936 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.