TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

what we are looking for - graphite at a glance

1. 987 Posts.
    Attached is a useful summary of the different types of graphite we are looking for now on the ground in Mozambique. Although it was published in 2010 and is relevant to understanding the different types of graphite that exist.

And from the company announcement on 20 June last year: "... a number of occurrences of graphite from the Cabo Delgado Province have been publicised as containing significant resources of flake graphite, and having the potential for the development of new graphite sources. Known deposits include the historical Ancuabe Mine, the Balama Montepuez area of the Province, and areas south of Ancuabe but north of the Lurio River. Graphite was historically produced from the Itotone Mine near Namialo in Nampula Province of Mozambique.

The Cabo Delgado Province has been of recent focus for graphite potential in part due the activities and positive results released by ASX listed company, Syrah Resources Ltd (ASX: SYR).

The area of potential occurrences is large and stretches over 400 km by 300 km. The project tenements are well located near good infrastructure and are near the towns of Pemba and Montepuez ..."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.