SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

what we assume..., page-3

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi ScottPort,

To my mind, the entire SPP and the perceived need to raise funds is something that holders can NOT (classic asymmetrical information at work) hope to have enough information to comment either necessary or unnecessary - period. That is, we do not know what SSN management plan to do with the funds if they are raised - we merely have guidance at best.

Furthermore, any Company that proposes a SPP at a given price (not to mention lowering the price in the case of the ADR's) surely has a plan in place that would see the likelihood of punters taking up the Placement offer more so probable.

So, again, it is in my mind a confidence issue (or lack of it) when SPP's at a given price are undersubscribed - and in this case, it would signal that SSN management read the lie of the land incorrectly, not once but twice.

Yes, the market has played a part in the recent instability, however with the recent BP happenings and also the Niobrara/Bakken plays receiving great support from all and sundry, it could well be argued that SSN (may have - have not done so as yet) have let a golden opportunity to not only secure funding, but also harness the general market's confidence.

I am still very much hopeful and excited that we will get the announcement/s we have been so patiently waiting for before the end of this week, or at the latest Monday morning.

All the best of fortunes.

Cheers.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.