A2M 1.67% $6.48 the a2 milk company limited

What we can do as holders and believers

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    This is what I've been doing:

A close family member of mine works as a senior replenishment director at Walmart global sourcing department. I tried to explain to her about the good stuff of this company and see if this can made an impact whether A2 will go into the stores of Walmart worldwide. Walmart's global team looks after supermarkets in Japan, India, America and anywhere except for China.

The Chinese team looks after its own market in its own right due to various factors. I've got a friend at high school who happened to be a buyer for the Sam's club in China who also happened to be in charge of the infant formula products. She told me that A2 has really been a hit in the Chinese market despite it has only been launched for just about a year so that she decided to convince the Walmart China's buyers to put A2 formula on its shelves who is already negotiating with New Zealand suppliers.

We've been chatting for roughly 30 minutes and after our conversation she was more determined to make it happen. The longer I hold this stock the stronger my conviction. What a journey! I never expect myself doing things like this merely for an investment that I've made but this is all I can think of right now.

Just try the best you can to influence retailers and buyers to put A2 in their stores. I honestly believe that this will happen anyway regardless. I just believe in this stuff so much so let's make it happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.48
Change
-0.110(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.59 $6.64 $6.41 $25.96M 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 103592 $6.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.48 48180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.