CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I think what everyone seems to have misssed is Cudeco have to...

1. 74 Posts.
    I think what everyone seems to have misssed is Cudeco have to construct the mine & site , so as soon as they have a Lease granted I think they would be using the Equipment to clear the site , build roads , build Dams , diversion walls ,Tailings dam, pre-strip, etc, etc, this work could start as early as maybe May 2011 all hinges on the Mining lease being granted ,
    With all this Earthmoving/Construction work to be done before Mining it would be an exersise in futility to try to Hire the Equipment out at this stage of the game,I would think, the upside for Cudeco is by having all that equipment ready to go they will save themselves Millions in Machinery hire that would normally be pocketed by the Contractors constructing the site , another example of how switched on Wayne & his team really are, they would be laughing if they read some of these posts IMO.
    But I agree with what some posters have alluded too let management do the managing, we as shareholders need to be ready to support them not hinder them & reap the rewards when Rocklands is pumping out product , Cudeco just needs NANA B & her pack of tree hugging graduates to process & approve Cudecos Lease,that is the single most important event on my Cudeco advancement calender
    Merry Chritmas all

Ikey Moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.