MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

Yes, tried my hand in other sectors with regards to investment...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Yes, tried my hand in other sectors with regards to investment but realised if you are a fundemental type of person its best to stick with what you know.

With the wet season (supposedly) halting my work, as name would suggest a geo (exploration), and mne hopefully releasing some announcements with regards to drilling and surface sampling, I hope to post a bit more often.

In the mean time I shall do more in depth paper research into other mining companies in the region, as once we get more info from mne, we can start painiting an educated picture of what mne possesses in comaprisson to their neighbours.

I also think a look at their Australian tenements will be interesting, as in my opinion they wouldnt maintain yearly expenditure on said ground if they believe it to be barren.
    I dont see my holding in mne in dollar value anymore but rather number of shares I own. In my mind, granted not a TA mind when it comes to companies like mne, it helps reinforce the investment potential of this stock. But I digress.

On a political note for the island, good to see the recent cease fire between political / religious parties on the island. Aside from the geological potential of the area, political stability is key to the successful future for any industry subject to the whims of those in charge (ie issues lynas have been having in Malaysia).

Another day has passed, and one day closer to the next announcement.

Apologies for any grammatical failings, writing this from my phone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.