KSN 1.28% 7.7¢ kingston resources limited

I think the price will slowly drop until they do drill so I...

1. 483 Posts.
    I think the price will slowly drop until they do drill so I pulled out and am waiting too.

Also the whole market feels like it is on the edge of a cliff. Gold and the Wall Street are being dumped and pumped by bankers who don't actually have the gold and the fed who magics the money out of their printing presses and pumps it into disallowed.

The 5 major banks are now more leveraged that they were prior to the gfc, which was created by them. And Trump is going to do even more "quantitative easing", whilst dropping the tax rate and I am sure dropping even more bombs on the Middle East than Obama and Bush did.

War generally does not benefit anyone except the banks, weapons manufactures and those with ties to the millitary.

Lithium is going to get bigger, millions of electric cars are going to be produced and there will be a lithium boom in the Australian mining sector but is it the right time to buy right now....I am not sure. I have a few low ball offers in but if I see dark clouds approaching I am ready to lower those Bids as well.

There are fortunes to be made if it does go over the cliff. We could be living in the perfect time to set up an early retirement, life of leasure portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $54.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.7¢ $16.78K 216.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155000 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.