CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

what we know about bluegen running costs, page-3

1. 13 Posts.
    I can't comment on the comparison to a gas generator I don't have the available figures.

CFU currently are about the efficiency AND the resulting carbon footprint reduction. Other advantages are decentralised power prouduction(which produces part of the efficiency).

I tend to agree with some of the comments around the commercial appeal of the Ceres unit. Wall mounting and small size is boring but sexy in comparison to the much larger Bluegen unit which cannot be placed in a general living space. Half joking.. but CFU should look at sexing up the box .. (a subtle green perhaps and some rounded edges).

CFU have to keep pushing the efficiency wagon as a focus on cost can only be negative. Much as almost no discussion on this thread has covered the hard numbers.. and a post I put up earlier received no Thumbs.. people seem to prefer what ifs.

I think it's because of the above limitations the company has needed to take the approach it has with co partners..makes sense. However until CFU can lock in proven significant gains in cost reduction success cannot be a certainty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.