CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

r0tiNeK, with respect.My point for raising this thread was to...

1. 13 Posts.
    r0tiNeK, with respect.

My point for raising this thread was to put up the current REAL dollars and costs as they pertain to a BlueGen unit.

Your response is precisely why I have done this. The majority of the entries for CFU are along the lines of the comments you make. I understand this is Hotcopper and perhaps I'm carrying the discussion in the wrong forum.

I don't deny peak oil or rising electicity prices I just don't have verifiable numbers so cannot create an equation without doing a what if, or, if only, or, I wish.

BTW my numbers as presented actually give a pay back period of over 60 years.. how high do you think a kilowatt of electicity has to go to make this a viable equation?

Re oil, not sure where what percentage of electrcal production is done via oil burning it's certainly much less than early 70's prior the first oil shock... damn just said something I haven't actually researched.

Cost of electicity split between customer and utility doesn't make sense.. ultimately you the tax payer is paying either as a user or a subsidiser.. at current prices selling the subsidy for BlueGen may not be possible.

Yes I agree most entries on this forum are personal opinions.. but the numbers reported on NECO and from the Smart house project aren't opinion.

Also on economies of scale, do we know the figures? Can they produce to scale? .. unknowns.

I am not pushing an opinion as to whether BlueGen is the solution or whether prices can be brought to heel. Or when peak oil is, or how high elecrical power prices will go, or whether decentralised power is the new paradigm.

Oh and on efficiency.. it doesn't always win... dare I mention betamax.. or even the qwerty keyboard...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.