FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

What we know and what's next?, page-22

1. 1,916 Posts.
    Zacma ................. IMO there are soooo many possibilities that its almost impossible to predict which way this will go ................ CN stated that the Senegal finds were company transformational and that can be taken many ways, however that fact that she made that statement even prior to the results would point to the fact FAR must have been confident of success in Senegal and at that point had a plan in mind; note some of the things that have occurred:

1. The Kenya farmout could be / will be tied to the Senegal success, this is evident from CN's statement .............. for others to workout how
    2. FARJOY is working (with FAR management blessing) to obtain production pre-sales to finance FAR's share of production development costs; this is indicated by FARJOYS statements, this wouldn't be ann'd until commerciality is confirmed Q1 2015
    3. FAR has already had interest in a T/O; indicated by FAYJOYS purchase of additional shares at a premium to block any low ball offers

Read into the above what you may but what ever way you read it it points to a very interesting time indeed!!!

I definitely have my ideas and am just waiting until Feb/Mar 2015 to find out how all this will unfold!!!

All IMO only and please DYOR

HPK
    Last edited by hotkiwipav: 27/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.