FAR 3.13% 46.5¢ far limited

What we know and what's next?, page-9

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I basically put it down to a new environment post QE1 & QE2 in particular. All commodities have been
    belted the last year or 2. Oil, which seemed to be immune {it was still at $100bbl} 3 months
    or so ago, is now in the same headlights. Poor sentiment around our little commodity at the moment
    and the days of buy and hold are well and truly over. Any sniff of a profit in other stocks I have held
    are quickly taken off the table, usually within 2 days of a spike.

FAR appears no different whatsoever. Don't forget, we are still to book a 2C, so that there is still
    risk attached to that outcome. From what I can deduce, that risk some years ago would have been
    minimal from the evidence presented thus far. In this environment it's almost been assigned to the
    risk category of finding the stuff in the first place {93% against!}.

The market is what the market is, no use fighting the reality. That is why I remain of the view that
    8.5c is not the low this time around. Further summer discount of stock is not out of the question.
    2+ months with no further news is a death knell in this risk-averse market. After ignoring my own
    advice and buying aggressively in the 10-13c range, I will wait a bit this time round. Got a bit filled
    at the 8.5c mark, hoping to get a lot more filled in the 7-8c range. Prices will vary, the story doesn't.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.