FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

What we know from the AGM - Info from Storm_chasor

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi all,

I figured I'd compile the information recorded by @Storm_chasor to make it easier for potential investors to find.

All of this information has been gathered by @Storm_chasor - if you'd like me to remove it, just let me know and I'll request that this thread is deleted.

What was learnt from the AGM – per @Storm_chasor – all credit goes to him.
    It was a good meeting, and if you ever get the chance to speak directly to Mike, Marcus and Mark, you’ll learn much more than on HC.

Coding for HX:
    •    First prototype is 109-001, second prototype is 109-002 – triple digits alludes to more potential prototypes eventually.

In relation to CAT and takeovers:
    • Big companies can swallow smaller companies with ease.
    • $35,000,000 raised assists in the prevention of a takeover by diversifying key stakeholders of FBR.
    • The 499,000,000 performance shares will also assist with this later.

Levelling of Slabs:
    • Mike said that a perfect slab is preferred regardless of whether it’s built with or without HX.
      •   Up to customer to choose to pay for a better slab or grind it down.

HX’s 2nd Prototype:
    •    Assembling both machines at the same time is common practice in the aeronautical industry to ensure successful delivery.
    •   Two machines lets us trial in multiple regions.
    •    Mark confirmed that both prototypes are mechanically identical; same parts will be used on each – it’s the idea of having a back-up that makes it safer than not having one.

OEM:
    •   OEM means Original Equipment Manufacturing.
    •   Plan is that HX OEM will be outsourced to CAT or another big party.
    •   Many other big companies interested.
    •   FBR’s focus is technology development, IP ownership, and charging OEMs licensing loyalty as revenue.

Inner workings – Black Box:
    • There’s a blackbox (or ‘heart of Hadrian X’) around the size of a basketball that controls everything.
    •   CAT don’t know the workings of HX yet because they haven’t seen the heart.
      • CAT have been trying to achieve DST (the stabilisation technique used by FBR) for years, which is why there’s so much interest; they’re not here purely for HX, but rather the tech used.
    NASA (from @niclaire):
    •   NASA have expressed interest in the tech.
    •   Mike’s primary goal at this point though, is completion of HX.

Operation of HX:
    •    Currently, it’ll take three people to operate HX:
      • 1 x Pilot Forklifter
      • 1 x Bricklayer on site
      • 1 x Driver/Operator
    •    The driver will have design screens in the cabin and control over the HX’s actions.
    •    Expected that in time, HX will be driverless, with the ability to load and build all by itself, with the need to only be operated by one person.

Risks:
    •    Not much of a worry about technology risks or financial risks anymore.
    •    People Risk: Mike, Mark, and Marcus have been incredibly influential when it comes to where FBR is at today. They’ve begun hiring more senior roles to alleviate some of the pressure.

•    Time Risk: it’s quite hard to judge how to invest into human capital; 1000 engineers working on HX at the same time isn’t cost effective.
      •    At the moment, the FBR team is running at “Max Power”. They want HX done with ASAP so they can continue to progress.

Completion:
    •   All testing and designs are completed.
    •   Parts have been locked in.
    •   They’re at the ordering and receiving parts stage.
    Again, all information sourced by @Storm_chasor, so we all owe this to him.

If you'd like this deleted, just say so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $35.43K 1.482M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 6344980 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 100479 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.