ACN 0.00% 28.5¢ acer energy limited

Hi AllFirstly it just shows the level of nerves in the market...

1. 6,650 Posts.
    Hi All

Firstly it just shows the level of nerves in the market right now. No posting on INP after the AGM. Well here my bit and I would welcome other views please.

Firstly I am very disappointed that they are playing to the CBM project, that in my view just a distraction to the main game.

Secondly, North Yarrow 1 as I expected there could still be an oil leg to Yanpurra 1, that's great and what if that same oil column them tracked up to Flax?

Now the really good bit.

Flax oil field.

So we have water in high zone but oil in the lower at Flax 5, some what unusual but that's geology for you.

Flax 6 low oil production rate.

Now here the really exciting bit, what did old Ross say about Flax East 1, not a lot.

I quote

In Flax East 1, perforation of the Tirrawarra Sandstone and the top basal Patchawarra sandstone has been
    performed. Both units did not flow and, like most of these low permeability sandstones, will require fracture
    stimulation for production.

So that huge loss in value in August was because Flax East 1 didn't have oil due to the water in Flax 5 in a higher reservoir zone. But they just tested that well, did it flow water confirming the doom and gloom in August?

No.

Did it flow small quantities of oil?

We we do not know!!!

Ross didn't tell us.

I would recommend all share holds to call him and get that answer as it has huge implications.

Good luck to all.

PC43

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.