AVE 0.00% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

what we need.

1. 10,009 Posts.
    morning all, Just wanted to share some thought with you all for discussion. there has been a fair bit of speculation in the media regarding a resurgance in this sector, underway starting last year and looking to continue this year. reports say it is well underway in the US.

i did beer coaster numbers which probably highlight why we have made so much progress but have been unable to blast past 18 cents so far.

i took a look at basket of 8 small caps from this sector.From peak (within last 7 years) to trough these shares lost approx 95% of their value. one lost 98% others less.

So to acheive those peaks from previous years a lot of small speculative investors and Funds have pushed them there and subsequently done a lot of money

The market for this sector was fairly new and inexperienced. Spruikers made tons of money.

Since the lows the small caps in this sector have likely more than doubled. This basket is still down about 86% from its highs.

The good news is that this basket of shares has progressed a long way since those highs. And recently a few companies have landed some very impressive deals.(MSB,ACR,UNI).

A few more of these good deals and companies like POH and there are several of them will get underway. Several of these companies are undervalued by a big margin.

The trick is to keep our eyes wide open.

PoS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.