CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

What we need

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    When we got the presentation a month ago it was sold down and some said the market did not like it,
    It wasn't so much the market didn't like it, the issue was I and others seen the exact same thing in June when they released this presentation in order to raise funds.

That is why it had a negative effect because there was no new updates, and the stock has wandered around directionless ever since.

Now the reason I bought at that time, like others, in June, I imagine was the tremendous potential of a new disruptive materiel, not just an app that are a dime a doz these days, the 27 patents, already in production and forward sales, plus the fact they stated they had in the pipeline $100 mill plus sales, and US defense use and a lot of money in R&D, about $80 mill

And because my allocation was cut by 2/3 rds I have steadily bought more since,

So don't let anyone tell you we got an update last month, we DID NOT, and this is not a new company, this is just a shell made up to spin off this product correct me if I am wrong, the money raised was in their accounts months before it listed, o.k. they may not have been able to use any of the money till listing but come listing they did not have to think about how the money was to be used as they had plenty of time to do that and in fact that was planned before raising, they just had to implement it.

So it was listed in Oct, and it is now Dec,
    So in fact there has been no updates for 6 months,

Now I have been told we will get an update this year, which has really a couple of weeks to go given the week between xmas and new year is a holiday period,

So I expect to see what progress has been made since June,
    What the money has been spent on, or some of it and what is planned for the rest and when,
    Some progress on this $100 mill sales in the pipeline, surely they cannot say the same thing again,
    How they intend to get production to 30k square foot, and when.
    What progress on commercialization, what particular targets and if there are any negotiations taking place, I don't want to know who with but that there is and in what field, if not why not and when will there be.

The Oz directors would have little day to day running of the company seeing it is in the US I imagine, but pretty sure rules state an ASX listed company has to have some Aussie directors.
    Basically I want to see bang for my buck, nothing wrong with that,

Huge potential here and I will buy more if funds available but I want some proper updates and not cut and paste stuff from many months back,
    Toby has put his money into this, which is very good leadership.

Every time I have spoken to them I have been told there are endless end uses for this product, but it is hard for us not to have seen or felt the product to get a complete handle on this, and so we need examples of target uses that management are targeting and acting on.

Lack of updates is why there has been no direction and slightly negative sp action since this old repeated presentation was released.

Time for a real update after 6 months with substance,
    Agree??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.