CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

What we need, page-66

1. 274 Posts.
    Hope you are feeling a bit brighter tonight Broshae... It has been a long wait.. It still hasn't arrived but obviously it is in the mail.. Just depends on the delivery time now..

I am thinking Monday lunchtime or afternoon. Given the time difference between the USA and us..unless it is being launched from Australia of course but that would mean pre open for me or early morning...

Anyway at latest I would think Wednesday given the strong buying over the last three days.. Traders profit taking getting eaten up in a flash.. Little bull runs to draw out other traders shares to gobble up...

They have played it well and for a while now.. When it runs it is really going to run... Not much free float left for anyone.. The traders will get their profit and watch it fly past them... We will watch and gobble down some popcorn..,

Thank goodness as this has been sooo. Boring for the last few weeks.. I can't wait for some great action..

And I think we will see numerous new highs in the coming days, weeks and months...

I think new base will be over $1 for the next consolidation..

Nice...

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.