GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

what we shareholder feel mr foreman , page-18

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Fair point but lets not forget, as some have stated, that GDO was trading around I think 45c on thursday afternoon before the announcement of the Chinese buy in and was trading lower than 45c in the days proceeding the thursday. It has not been any great hit on the share price other than coming back down from the surge that took it to 50c on the China news.

I suppose it's just about rapping you're head around this new deal. If you think it will be a positive one. We all know what Gold One already had with ME, Ventersburg and Goliath. Will this be a value add to what they already have or a value detractor or somewhere in between ? Personal decision. But you must also factor in the underlying strength of what they already have at ME, V. and G. because this strength still remains.

When rapping you're head around the new deal as it is right now, you also need to consider what you think the gold and uranium price will be doing in the future. The uranium price has already copped a spanking at time of purchase and I believe most GDO holders would see a bullish future for gold. I do

Then you must factor in recent consideration of a takeover of GDO, which as the company states, they can give no assurance that it will proceed. Cough cough. Once again personal choice.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.