GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

what we shareholder feel mr foreman , page-23

1. 6,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4383
    I am actually of the same mind as hbunton. I strongly believe this takeover of Rand Uranium is at the behest of the Chinese. This takeover only go ahead after the Chinese successfully took a stake in GDO. To the Chinese, they only WANT the gold but they NEED the uranium. Hence their strategic play here. They get to rid themselves of the worthless US dollars and get real money and energy in return. All you have to do is put yourself in the Chinese shoes. What would you do if you now hold bucketload of US dollars? And your country is growing fast and needs energy fast.

Meanwhile, POG is rising steeper and steeper. That in itself is an indication that people all over the world are dumping US dollars. It is getting more and more worthless by the day. That means the Chinese being the largest holder??? of US dollars are losing lots daily. They will be getting more and more desperate to use up the USD as fast as possible.

Anyway, only time will tell. I believe in the above theory. So far, everything seems to have panned out as management has been informing us. I think the next stage would be an announcement that the Chinese got control of the company. After that, an offer from the Chinese that we cannot refuse...lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.