GSR 5.56% 0.9¢ greenstone resources limited

What went wrong with GSR, page-2

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    You appear to be a holder chotachetan, if you havent been keeping track of things I will put you in the picture. A quick overview in my opinion regarding the fall in the share price is - "The continual reluctance of the BOD to put any serious effort into proving up a resource and get mining started while taking inflated salaries and paying themselves an excessive amount of performance shares. The big drop in the share price was caused when the BOD put in a token effort to explore for REE but did not drill deep enough. You can make your own judgement why.
    At a time when money is tight and junior miners are not popular, the share price has crashed more than it should have in my opinion".

Is there hope? "Whenever Burbanks has been mined there has been Bonanza strikes of Gold. I believe there is still a huge amount of Gold under the ground to be discovered by anyone who puts in an effort. Mt Thirsty has been known for a long time to have a resource to last for 30 years of mining.
    The current BOD seems to have no interest in Mining Minerals so if and when they are removed I believe GSR can move forward. I believe there is a bright future for GSR with a good team dedicated to providing value for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $11.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $13.06K 1.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4340875 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 917737 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 60000
Last updated 15.33pm 02/05/2024 ?
GSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.