ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

I have tried to get people to watch that 4 corners clip for...

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have tried to get people to watch that 4 corners clip for years as it clearly shows the "business model"
    One of John Stratton's companies and the stake holder of the Gold mine in that 4 corners program was a company called continental goldfields. You would know it was Continental coal. Pete right there!
    NKP Pat farms also came from a Stratton deal which included Tony Sage to carry the other 15% of the farms. 5% sold to Pete for $10m even though the court had an undisclosed exploration band on it. Later given back to the community it was stolen from.
    Not to mention Frank Timis. Twice convicted heron dealer. Sage and Timis are having a go at NKP to get paid for the other 10% at the moment. ( A merge sold to market back in 2009)
    Pete gave them a $8m loan from Range to IPO. (Another merge that never happened) Money gone! Brewer from Okap and ex CCC listed at IOP and now trying to flow a already failed mining company at BMZ. Vendor? Sir Joe. Ex Range resources.

Any unhinged nut that says it's all a coincidence should be committed. No rational and reasonable person could ever come to that conclusion when you know the history.
    Neither has ASIC!!!!!
    Last edited by Kiwi67: 30/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.