POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

what were you doing in december 2008, page-4

1. 5,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Apologies for upsetting the thread. Just get bored with the endless optimistic views and talk of highs over $1, how everything is derisked and how long will it be till we are all tucked up in bed at 30c a share.

There is a lot more work that has to be done to move any inferred or indicated resource to the measured category which currently only sits at around 14Mt. Such work costs money, of which, POK has very little. So in order to raise capital we risk further dilution.

Global potash supplies are in no short supply hence the recent drop when the ruskies decided not to partake of any further price fixing. The commodity price has since held up better than expected but much can go wrong on the long journey POK has ahead of it.

Plenty of folks in the red on this one and it is dangerous to speculate that POK will be taken over in a jiffy at over at multiples of the current price.

I expect the SP to drop to between 5-7c before we see any recovery, but that is just my opinion based on what I have seen over time. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.