BRL 1.83% 83.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

Really doesn't matter if a few of them show up. Not only does...

1. 9,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Really doesn't matter if a few of them show up. Not only does the company have the legal right to have them forcible roomed they can also go after them for economic damages caused by the delays (inclusive of costs of taking them to court). This is nearly a done deal dispite there likely being more last minute drastic tactics. The only variable is what access conditions are agreed on in the final consent order. We'll know if B&F are willing to at least discuss conditions very soon and I'd suggest their backers/financial supports would expect them to do so. Irrespective, it's at this stage which is happening over the coming weeks that the company and courts incorporate their reasonable requests or ignore them completely in the case they don't engage in the process.

So I'm becoming very confident with the eventual court outcome. In terms of the funding options, although difficult in this environment, there is still likely to be big steel mills and commodity houses picking up the phone given what's on offer and ready for delivery early 2014.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.015(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $159.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 83.5¢ 81.8¢ $2.38K 2.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12273 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 14353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.