LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

what will a good result mean?, page-5

1. 1,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Someone is getting excited :)

Assuming we get the good results we are expecting and confirm the anomaly (where most of the interest is) contains economic grades of Gold or Copper.

First lot of drilling is about 1/10 the program. The impression I get from Peter is that he'll start getting the big drill rigs going to determine how deep the deposit goes, hence the bigger drills. He was explaining to me last year how many deposits can increase is grade in depth and this is a area of exploration for the company beyond the range of the survey.

Other drilling would be to try and determine the size of the deposit. Eventually create a JORC estimate which then is the basis of any decision for actual mining.
    This is a long process so it won't be a working mine int he near future.

But fear not, remember the share price is what people will think the company will be worth in the future and normally looks at least a minimum 6 months in advance. So people will buy in on its future potential, just like you and I have :)

Factors affecting short term SP movement. The price of gold (Assuming its gold we find) which will soon be crashing through $2000 IMO. And how tightly the stock is held. And FNT is a tightly held stock, as I have stated before on the run from 16-->42. That was spec, now just imagine the demand on actual drill results.

So short term (On good/great results), I think we would push through the company all times high of 52c reasonable quickly, and sustain it. As some have pointed out if the 7km2 is viable its a huge amount of gold. I think someone posted something like 80million ounces on 0.5 g/t(Very low grade). Correct if I'm wrong. That is worth about a huge amount (lots of zero's on the calculator) over the life of the mine.

So it maybe be a "once in a lifetime" stock...though there are lots of those if you look hard enough :)

For me I'm in to the hilt and so are most of my family. So the confidence is high, because of the management and their conviction as illustrated in the actions of the company in looking to exploit this find quickly. Not to mention the substantial OK Tedi side show.

Less than a month to go give or take a bit :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.463K 444.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 16782025 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 19878884 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.